Águas do Mirante
Águas do Mirante is a company born in 2012 through a PPP (Public and Private Partnership) for the provision of sewerage service at Piracicaba, SP. With credit line of R$ 66 million (about US$ 33 million) and a management model of success, Águas do Mirante promote the universalization of sewer service in the city, contributing to the depollution of the most important watersheds of São Paulo State. The 30-year contract with the Piracicaba´s Mayor ship provides investments of R$ 333 million (about US$ 166,5 million) and 100% of treated sewage in two years.
- Infrastructure is about more than just BRICs
- Aegea firms a strategic partnership to monitor and analyze the efficiency on water distribution
- Geography teachers receive awards from “Sanear é viver” program
- Singapore SWF invests in Brazilian sewage
- Aegea announces investments by GIC, Singapore´s Sovereign Wealth Fund